We want to provide you with the best service that we can. We believe that your involvement is essential in planning, delivering and improving our services. In this section you can find out about the many ways you can get involved.
This is your opportunity to voice your opinions and really help make a change to services and your community.
Support for you to get involved
We want as many different people as possible to get involved, but we recognise that participation is not always easy, therefore we offer a range of support:
- We will pay travel expenses or arrange transport if you are travelling to a meeting organised by us
- We will reimburse childcare costs or carer fees for the time you are away for an event or meeting (provided you have a receipt)
- We can provide translation services and interpreters if English is not your first language
- We can provide a British Sign Language interpreter, hearing loop, or large print or Braille documents for people with disabilities
If you want to know more about the support available for getting involved please contact us.
If you have any suggestions for agenda items, get in touch with the team.
- Last Updated: Friday, 26 August 2016 15:16