We manage and look after more than 23,000 homes on behalf of The City of Wolverhampton Council.
We’re an Arms Length Management Organisation (ALMO) which was setup in 2005.
We love our city and we’re here to help provide good quality homes and great customer service for our tenants and leaseholders. We’re passionate about what we do – and we care about our city’s future.
Since 2005 we’ve been making improvements to more than 22,000 local homes. That was all part of our Decent Homes project which has saw us fit thousands of new kitchens and bathrooms and which made thousands of homes across the city more energy efficient. We finished that project in 2015 - but we’ve got some really exciting plans in place to carry on improving homes for years to come.
We were one of the first ALMOs in the country to be given a three-star ‘excellent’ company rating (Audit Commission, 2010) as well as being listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 places to work in the not-for-profit sector for four consecutive years and the Stonewall Top 100 employers in 2017.
We are proud to have achieved the following quality criteria:
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- ISO9001 Quality Management System
- HSG 65 (Health & Safety Standards)
- 3* ‘excellent’ company (Audit Commission, 2010)
- 1* company for employee engagement (Sunday Times Top 50 places to work in the not-for-profit sector).
- Top 100 companies (Sunday Times Top 50 places to work in the not-for-profit sector)
- Social Housing Equality Framework
- Stonewall Top 100 employers
Our first ten years were really successful – here’s a quick look at our journey…
- Last Updated: Thursday, 20 April 2017 12:11